Cisco Managed Services Accelerator (MSX) is a multi-tenant, multi-service, cloud-native, service creation and delivery platform that helps service providers quickly, easily, and cost-effectively develop and deliver managed services to business customers.
MSX’s core functionality is authored into the platform and additional features and functionality are added with MSX service packs. MSX also incorporates MSX Workflows into the solution to facilitate adding incremental functionality. MSX Worfklows is an adaptation of Cisco Action Orchestrator, an enterprise level run-book automation application (RBA). It is a low-to-no code graphical environment that allows people of any and all backgrounds to develop highly useful and time saving workflows.
- Scenario 1. Get the Weather
- Scenario 2. Build an Action Orchestrator Workflow to Get The Weather
- Scenario 3. Trigger Workflow in MSX And View The Results
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-managed-service-accelerator-msx-3-8-0-workflow-design-101
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts