The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco ISE Enterprise and Security v3.1 is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in the RTP, SJC, APJ (coming soon!), and EMEAR data centers.
Connect your local Cisco Access Point (AP) to the 9800 Wireless Controller and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) in dCloud to demonstrate secure wireless access with 802.1X, Guest, and BYOD.
Guest Access Management
- Scenario 1: Guest Internet Access with Hotspot
- Scenario 2: Self-Registered Guest Access with Sponsor Approval
- Scenario 3: Sponsored Guest Access
Device Onboarding and Management
- Scenario 1: Device Onboarding for BYOD
- Scenario 2: Device Management
- Scenario 3: Stealthwatch – ISE, Nbar, and ETA Data
- Scenario 4: Stealthwatch – Investigating Traffic using Network Diagram
- Scenario 1: Secure Access (802.1x) Differentiated Access