The Cisco ISA-3000 Industrial Security Appliance is a ruggedized Firewall built to secure Industrial Networks such as Manufacturing plants, Electric Substations, and Oil Refineries. Traditional OT (Operation Technology) environments include silos of vendor-specific infrastructure with separate management systems. The Cisco ISA 3000 provides common security processes and network security management across IT and OT systems. This combination allows companies to use their existing IT security expertise while meeting OT specific needs.
The Cisco ISA 3000 Industrial Security Appliance incorporates the same security as Cisco Next generation firewall. It also comes with four high-performance Ethernet data links in a DIN rail or rack-mount form factor. Cisco ISA 3000 supports 2 software architectures, the first being ASA with Firepower services and the second, Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) software.
- Scenario 1: Lab Setup Using FDM (Firepower Device Manager)
- Scenario 2: Access Control Rule to Enable SCADA Protocol Detection
- Scenario 3: Check Connectivity
- Scenario 4: Generate Modbus Traffic
- Scenario 5: Monitor Events and Applications
- View the content overview and get started now: Cisco ISA3000 with FTD – FDM version – Lab v2
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-internet-of-everything-contacts
- Talk about it in the dCloud Community