The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco IP Fabric for Media v1 is available on dCloud for Cisco, Partner and Customer users in the RTP dCloud location.
Today, the broadcast industry uses a serial digital interface (SDI) router and SDI cables to transport video and audio traffic. The SDI cables can carry only a single unidirectional signal. As a result, many cables, frequently stretched over long distances, are required, making it difficult and time-consuming to expand or change an SDI-based infrastructure.
Cisco’s IP Fabric for Media solution helps transition from an SDI router to an IP-based infrastructure. In an IP-based infrastructure, a single cable can carry multiple bidirectional traffic flows and can support different flow sizes without requiring changes to the physical infrastructure.
In this demonstration, you will see how to use Cisco DCNM to simplify the management of the Cisco IP Fabric for Media solution. The demo shows how to:
- Go through the Inventory to see the switches available
- Visualize your infrastructure
- Examine the flows through your infrastructure
- View the discovered hosts managed by DCNM
- Examine the configured host policies that effect the flow through the infrastructure
- Determine the policies applied to the switches
- See details about active flows and flow policies
- View an application that monitors the Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
Schedule a demo: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-ip-fabric-for-media-v1
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community