Cisco’s Industrial Asset Vision (IAV) provides simple monitoring of your assets and facilities to keep them up and running efficiently. Industrial Asset Vision has all the technology you need, from the sensors and gateways to the management – secure, integrated, and ready to go.
The entire solution deploys in minutes using a simple QR code, and scaling is a breeze. Its management is cloud-based and the solution does not require network expertise, reducing the burden on IT or the need for expensive service contracts. Users gain holistic and actionable insights in one easy-to-use dashboard. The dashboard provides a single view of asset or facility health across all associated sensors. It includes the ability to monitor health across related assets and facilities, even down to the gateway itself.
Industrial Asset Vision enables you to identify opportunities and issues that could impact your operations, worker safety, and revenue. It gives you powerful visibility across your business, by asset and location, creating automated reporting, role-based access and insights, and flexible alerts using email or mobile notifications, all in a single pane of glass.
Cisco Industrial Asset Vision, a simple and secure all-in-one cloud-managed solution, has the following benefits:
- Prevents unnecessary site visits and manual equipment checks, due to better data that is centrally managed.
- Reduces downtime and enables better asset utilization due to the ability to use environmental and asset data to report on asset conditions
- Provides operations managers data to ensure that products are in compliance and workers are safe
- Helps managers know workers’ locations to minimize contact between them and meet health and safety requirements
There are limitations on the instant demonstration user’s privilege settings limiting access and execution of some features.
- New scenario IAV Integration with Grafana via MQTT Broker, created based on data received from the Industrial Asset Vision tenant via MQTT Broker.
The preconfigured Cisco Industrial Asset Vision demo includes:
- Scenario 1 – Cisco Industrial Asset Vision Overview
- Scenario 2 – IAV Integration with Grafana via MQTT Broker
Get Started & Resources
- View the content overview and get started now: Cisco Industrial Asset Vision Instant Demo v1.5
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-internet-of-everything-contacts
- Talk about it in the dCloud Community