The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco HyperFlex 4.0 with Veeam Availability Suite v1 is available on dCloud to ALL users in US East, US West, APJ and EMEA dCloud locations.
Cisco HyperFlex with Veeam Availability Suite v10 provides full data protection for applications and data running on the Cisco HyperFlex cluster. With this solution, users can not only perform backup/restore, replication, and archiving with Veeam, but also restore VMs, files, and application items quickly and easily. Highlighting the native snapshot integration between Veeam and HyperFlex, users can demonstrate data protection tasks often performed by storage administrators.
This demonstration provides an overview of the integration between Cisco HyperFlex and Veeam – using Veeam to back up a HyperFlex cluster and restore a VM from the backup. Once you are familiar with the key aspects of the software to note, feel free to discover other features that your customer’s may be interested in seeing. The script is broken down into four sections:
- Introduction to Veeam GUI – Easy to navigate with a familiar ribbon style menu, quickly demonstrate initial configuration and setup.
- HyperFlex Integration – Fully integrated into the HyperFlex data platform, Veeam is able to leverage native HyperFlex APIs.
- Backing up HyperFlex VMs – Veeam compliments Cisco HyperFlex, to deliver data Availability, protection and disaster recovery.
- Restoring VM data – Veeam Backup & Replication delivers lightning-fast and reliable restores for individual files, entire VMs and application items.
- Scenario 1. Introduction into Veeam
- Scenario 2. HyperFlex Integration
- Scenario 3. Backup HyperFlexVMs
- Scenario 4. Restore VMs in a HyperFlex Cluster
View the demo Cisco HyperFlex 4.0 with Veeam Availability Suite v1
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Cisco HyperFlex 4.0 with Veeam Availability Suite v1