The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco HyperFlex 4.0 with Cohesity Data Protection Lab v1.1 is available on dCloud for ALL users in our US East, US West, EMEAR, and APJC dCloud locations.
The joint Cisco-Cohesity solution consolidates primary and secondary data and apps, respectively, for greater simplicity, visibility, agility, and access across clouds.
This lab walks you through: adding vCenter as a source, creating policy and replication setup, creating VM jobs, file level global searching and restoring, instant mass restoring, creating and mounting NFS shares on Linux, connecting to SMB shares from Cohesity, and accessing S3 object storage with CyberDuck.
- Cohesity Data Protection upgraded to 6.3.1
To learn more, view the demo https://dcloud2.cisco.com/demo/cisco-hyperflex-4-0-with-cohesity-data-protection-lab-v1-1
- Scenario 1. Adding vCenter as a Source
- Scenario 2. Create Policy and Replication Setup
- Scenario 3. Create VM Job
- Scenario 4. File Level Global Search and Restore
- Scenario 5. Instant Mass Restore
- Scenario 6. Create and Mount an NFS Share on Linux
- Scenario 7. Connect to SMB share from Cohesity
- Scenario 8. Access S3 Object Storage with CyberDuck
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community