The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Extended Enterprise with Cisco Secure SD-WAN Instant Demo v2 is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in the RTP, SJC, EMEAR, and APJ data centers.
Cisco’s Extended Enterprise with Secure SD-WAN solution provides an overview of the SD-WAN dashboard and is particularly focused on management of IoT IR1800 GW routers. This solution offers a wide variety of options for monitoring edge routers and connections between these routers and edge devices.
- Using Plug n Play (PnP) for Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) on Cisco SD-WAN
- Configuring IR1833 in Cisco Secure SD-WAN
- Monitoring the IR1833 Status in Cisco Secure SD-WAN
- Configuring IR1101 in Cisco Secure SD-WAN
- Monitoring the IR1101 Status in Cisco Secure SD-WAN
IR1830 Gateway Support
- Fan Interface Access
- Security Policies embedded in SDWAN – Firewall, DPI
- Battery Monitoring & Environmental Monitoring
- Access Cisco Extended Enterprise with Cisco Secure SD-WAN Instant Demo v2 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community