The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Extended Enterprise with Cisco DNA Center Instant Demo v4 demo is now available on dCloud for All users in the RTP, SJC, LON, and SNG data centers.
Cisco Extended Enterprise with Cisco DNA Center solution allows a network administrator to push Intent into the network, while the network implements the security policy; see how it can be used to segment devices that do not authenticate from those end-users and devices that do authenticate; troubleshoot different network or configuration related issues; and manage compliance for IE switches.
In this demo, users will work through the following scenarios:
- Cisco DNA Center – Managing the Extended Enterprise
- Intent Based Security for IoT using Cisco DNA Center
- Troubleshooting with Assurance 360
- Compliance for IE Switches using Cisco DNA Center
- IE Templates for IoT using Cisco DNA Center
In this latest release SEs can demonstrate Extended nodes as part of DNA-C and an extension of the SDA solution:
- Daisy chaining for extended nodes
- Client 360, an Assurance feature for devices outside of Fabric
- Deep dive of other Assurance use-cases for devices not in Fabric
- Wired Sensors
- Endpoint Analytics
- Access Cisco Extended Enterprise with Cisco DNA Center Instant Demo v4 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community