The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Enterprise Networks Hardware FiaB Lab v1 is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in the SJC data center.
Cisco Enterprise Networks Hardware Fabric in a Box (FiaB) Lab v1 is designed to show how all three SDA roles (control plane, border, and edge) coexist simultaneously on the same switch or switch stack. It is a convenient and effective solution and particularly suited for small sites when deploying SD-Access fabric. Note that a FiaB site is normally deployed in conjunction with a larger SD-Access Distributed Campus solution consisting of multiple sites. SD-Access Distributed Campus allows for multiple fabric sites to be administered centrally from Cisco DNA Center. SD-Access Distributed Campus, when coupled with SDA Transit nodes, preserves policies that traverse from site to site, including FiaB sites.
- Scenario 1. Day 0 Onboarding of Single Switch Using Plug and Play
- Scenario 2. Enabling Telemetry on Single Border Switch
- Scenario 3. Initial Provision and Fabric Deployment
- Scenario 4. Virtual Network Testing
- Scenario 5. Configure and Verify Campus Micro-Segmentation
- Scenario 6. Fabric Integrated Wireless Configuration with Embedded Wireless on FiaB
- Scenario 7. Adding a New Fabric Edge Node via LAN Automation
View the demo profile at the following link:
You can view related dCloud Enterprise Networks (EN) / Intent Based Network (IBN) content on our dCloud Enterprise Networks Content Journeys.