The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Edge Intelligence with AWS IoT Integration – IoT Operations Dashboard Instant Demo v2 demo is now available on dCloud for All users in the RTP, SJC, EMEAR, and APJ data centers.
Cisco’s Edge Intelligence is a new IoT software solution that securely delivers data from connected assets at the network edge to multi-cloud application destinations. The software is integrated into Cisco’s industrial networking and compute devices for an out-of-the box experience to simplify deployment and lower costs. It provides full control over the governance of IoT data, from its extraction to its transformation to its secure delivery. And because Cisco Edge Intelligence has a network-integrated approach with centralized management across the network, applications, and data, it is easy to scale and secure.
Users will work through the following scenarios:
- Explore the Edge Intelligence(EI) Agents or Edge Devices
- View Assets, Data Destinations & Data Policies
- Monitor the Data on Local MQTT Client
- Monitor the Data on Remote AWS IoT Core Client (Informational Only)
- Monitor the Data in AWS Quicksight
In this latest release we host the Edge module of EI on an IC3000 simulated device and manage it from the central cloud hosted Edge Intelligence dashboard. We also configure Data rules to send the edge data to AWS IoT Core and integrate AWS Quicksight as a dashboard for business intelligence.
- Access Cisco Edge Intelligence with AWS IoT Integration – IoT Operations Dashboard Instant Demo v2 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community