The Internet of Things (IoT) practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Edge Device Manager & Secure Equipment Access – IoT Operations Dashboard Instant Demo v2 is now available on dCloud for All users in the RTP, SJC, EMEAR, and APJ data centers.
The Cisco Remote and Mobile Assets (RaMA) offering is the combination of Cisco Industrial Routers (IRs) and Cisco IoT Operations Dashboard (IOD), which is a suite of products and services that help with management and orchestration of Edge Gateways and Devices. Of all the services and products offered by IOD, we will discuss, Cisco Edge Device Manager (EDM) and Cisco Secure Equipment Access (SEA) in this demo. With the combination of these products, it is possible to easily and securely connect Remote and Mobile Assets.
- Navigating through IoT Operations Dashboard (IOD) & Its Services
- Edge Device Manager – Getting Started
- Manage Device Configuration (Informational Only)
- Add Devices (Informational Only)
- Update Device Firmware (Informational Only)
- Monitor Device Status
- View Device Operations (Informational Only)
- Application Management (Informational Only)
- Secure Equipment Access – Getting Started
- Secure Equipment Access – Access Management (Informational Only)
- Secure Equipment Access – System Management (Informational Only)
- Support for IR1830 and IG21/31 devices
- Enhanced application management
- Location history feature
- SEA for troubleshooting and diagnostics via HTTP/S
- SEA session from EDM dashboard
- Access Cisco Edge Device Manager & Secure Equipment Access – IoT Operations Dashboard Instant Demo v2 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community