The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco DNA Center Automation and Assurance v2.2 – Instant Demo Preview is now available on dCloud for Cisco in ALL data centers.
This preview of the instant demo is to allow you to get a first look at DNAC 22.214.171.124. Demo guides will be available at a future date after we fully certify the demo environment.
Cisco DNA Center™ is the foundational controller and analytics platform at the heart of Cisco’s intent-based network. It supports the expression of intent for multiple use cases, including base automation capabilities, fabric provisioning, and policy-based segmentation in the enterprise network. Cisco DNA Center brings context to this journey through the introduction of Analytics and Assurance by providing end-to-end visibility into the network with full context through data and insights. Cisco DNA Center enables the network administrator to:
- Design your network using intuitive workflows
- Define user and device profiles that facilitate secure access and network segmentation based on business needs
- Policy-based automation to deliver services to the network based on business priority and to simply device deployment
- Assure network performance with real-time and historical data analytics, to provide actionable insights and detect problems before they happen along with Guided remediation actions for 100+ Insights
- Design and Deploy Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) to simplifies delivery of consistent, highly secure, identity-based policy for users and devices across wired and wireless networks
View the demo profile at the following link: https://dcloud2.cisco.com/instantdemo/cisco-dna-center-automation-and-assurance-v2-2-instant-demo-preview
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com