The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco DNA Center Automation and Assurance v2.1 Sandbox – Instant Demo is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in US East, US West, APJ, EMEAR, and GC data centers.
Cisco DNA Center™ is the foundational controller and analytics platform at the heart of Cisco’s intent-based network. It supports the expression of intent for multiple use cases, including base automation capabilities, fabric provisioning, and policy-based segmentation in the enterprise network. Cisco DNA Center brings context to this journey through the introduction of Analytics and Assurance by providing end-to-end visibility into the network with full context through data and insights. Cisco DNA Center enables the network administrator to:
- Design your network using intuitive workflows
- Define user and device profiles that facilitate secure access and network segmentation based on business needs
- Policy-based automation to deliver service to the network based on business priority and to simple device deployment
- Assure network performance with real-time and historical data analytics, to provide actionable insights and detect problems before they happen along with Guided remediation actions for 100+ insight
- Design and Deploy Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) to simplify deliver of consistent, highly secure, identity-based policy for users and devices across wired and wireless networks
- Access Cisco DNA Center Automation and Assurance v2.1 Sandbox – Instant Demo on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
- To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community