Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) is the comprehensive management solution for all NX-OS network deployments spanning LAN fabrics, SAN fabrics, and IP Fabric for Media (IPFM) networking in the data center powered by Cisco. DCNM 11 provides management, control, automation, monitoring, visualization, and troubleshooting across Cisco Nexus® and Cisco Multilayer Distributed Switching (MDS) solutions.
The Cisco Data Center Network Manager offers network management system, support for traditional or multiple-tenant LAN, and SAN fabrics on a single window. Cisco DCNM can:
- Work across all Cisco Nexus and MDS switching families.
- Support automatic configuration for multi-tenant automation.
- Offer integrated storage visualization, provisioning, and troubleshooting.
- Multitenant cloud deployments and scalable fabric management are supported through integration with popular hypervisor solutions such as VMware vSphere.
- REST APIs allow easy integration from Cisco or third-party overlay managers.
In addition, Cisco Data Center Network Manager offers intuitive, multi-fabric topology views for LAN fabric and storage.
- Scenario 1. Import and Manage a Brownfield VXLAN-EVPN Fabric using DCNM
- Scenario 2. Configure Endpoint Locator
- Scenario 3. Network Deployment via REST API (Swagger)
- Scenario 4. Bulk Creation of Networks and VRFs
Schedule a demo: Cisco DCNM 11.3 for Brownfield Deployments Lab v1
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community Cisco DCNM 11.3 for Brownfield Deployments Lab v1