Cisco® Crosswork Situation Manager uses patented artificial intelligence technology to automatically reduce your alert volume, get proactive insights into the health of your technology stack, and collaborate quickly to resolve any incident that might arise. The main benefits are noise reduction and event correlation and aggregation, which increases the efficiency of operations.
This demo walks you through the features of Cisco Crosswork Situation Manager focusing on the user interface and using a pre-recorded set of events, which allows you to experience the workflow of events to situations and to use collaboration features.
- Scenario 1. Crosswork Situation Manager UI Dashboard
- Scenario 2. System Settings
- Scenario 3. Inject Events to Trigger New Situations
- Scenario 4. View the New Situations and Alerts
- Scenario 5. Resolving Situations
- Scenario 6. Alert Enrichment and Situation Decoration
- Scenario 7. Optional – Restart Crosswork Situation Manager to Repeat Demo
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-crosswork-situation-manager-v8-0-network
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts