Cisco Crosswork Network Automation is a micro-services platform that brings together streaming telemetry, big data, and model-driven application programming interfaces (APIs). This demonstration highlights the Cisco Crosswork applications Health Insights and Change Automation.
- Health Insights is a network health application that performs real-time key performance indicator (KPI) monitoring, alerting, and troubleshooting.
- Change Automation is an application that automates the process of deploying changes to the network.
Cisco Crosswork Network Automation is built to operate either as a standalone application, or as an application that utilizes Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) as a provider to deploy configuration changes.
This demo will show how NSO can be used with Crosswork.
- Scenario 1. Crosswork Inventory Management
- Scenario 2. Optional – Crosswork Data Gateway Management
- Scenario 3. Monitoring KPIs with Health Insights
- Scenario 4. Change Automation Plays
- Scenario 5. Automated Software Update
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-crosswork-change-automation-and-health-insights-3-2-with-nso-and-situation-manager-v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts