This Cisco Endpoints lab provides an overview in how to remotely configure headset settings, such as wireless power range, audio bandwidth, Bluetooth on/off, define and control the firmware headset, and get a detailed inventory of all the headsets in your deployment.
We also cover Headset-based Extension Mobility, which is the first feature introduced for Headset Services. When you connect your Cisco headset to Extension Mobility-enabled devices, it provides a seamless experience for extension mobility log in and log out.
This lab also covers Cloud Devices using Control Hub. We connect Webex Desk Pro and get familiar with Webex Assistant, Virtual Backgrounds, and Webex Cloud-Connected UC.
- Headset Management
- Touchless Headset Extension Mobility
- Simple Phone Refresh
- Edge for Devices
- Webex Assistant
- Webex Desk Pro Virtual Backgrounds
- Webex Cloud-Connected UC
- Laptop with Cisco AnyConnect®
- Cisco Webex Desk Pro
- Cisco 88XX
- Cisco 77XX
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 14
- Control Hub
- Windows 10
Get Started & Resources
- Get started: Collaboration Endpoints Lab v1
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community