Combine communications into a single solution to help your employees, customers, and partners communicate quickly and easily. Cisco Unified Communications connects teams and information and helps enable comprehensive collaborative experiences.
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need.
- Access and share video on the desktop, on mobile devices, and on demand, as easily as making a phone call.
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual work groups, and teams.
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes.
For additional information about Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/uc
What’s New in 12.8 v1
- Cisco Webex Teams over VDI
- Cisco Webex Teams in UCM Calling Mode
- Transform Work with Collaboration
- Cisco Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Hybrid Messaging and Jabber in Teams Mode
- Bucher + Suter Connects for Salesforce
- Tiger Prism Solution for Cisco Unified Communication
- Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced/Standard and Cisco Emergency Responder
- Imagicle Collaboration Solution for Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning and Demo as Yourself
- Cisco Migration FX Solution
- Cisco In-Room Control with Touch 10
- IR Prognosis for UC
Get Started & Resources
- Learn more and schedule the lab: Cisco Collaboration 12.8 v1 – Transform Work with Collaboration (TWC)
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-collaboration-contacts
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community