The Enterprise Networks practice is pleased to announce that the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller v2 is now available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner Users in US East, US West, APJ, and EMEAR data centers.
With 26 billion networked devices connections by 2020, 120 million new malware variants every year, businesses losing $700 billion a year to IT downtime, and 86 percent cloud adoption among enterprises by 2019, customers expect a wireless and wired network that is always on, has integrated security and can be deployed anywhere, including in the cloud of their choice.
Built from the ground up for intent-based networking and Cisco DNA, Cisco® Catalyst® 9800 Series Wireless Controllers bring together Cisco IOS® XE Software and Cisco RF excellence to create a best-in-class wireless experience for your evolving and growing organization.
The Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers are based on an open, programmable architecture with built-in security, streaming telemetry, and rich analytics.
The controllers are always on, are secure, and can be deployed anywhere—three pillars of network excellence that strengthen the network by providing the best wireless experience without compromise, while saving time and money.
- Always on: High availability and seamless software updates, enabled by hot patching, keep your clients and services always on in planned and unplanned events. Bug fixes, access point deployment at multiple sites, network updates, and more can be handled without rebooting the controller or impacting the operation of the networks
- Secure: Wireless infrastructure becomes the strongest first line of defense with Encrypted Traffic Analytics and Cisco Software-Defined Access. The controllers come with built-in security to secure the controller and the network: Secure Boot, runtime defenses, image signing, integrity verification, and hardware authenticity
- Deploy anywhere: Whether your deployment choice is an on-premises solution or a cloud deployment solution, the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers allow for management and deployment of the controller anywhere
The Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers support open and programmable APIs that enable flexible management and automation of your day-0 to day-N network operations. Model-driven streaming telemetry provides deep insights into your network and client health.
- Automation Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Cisco Catalyst C9800-CL running on IOS-XE Amsterdam 17.3.3 code
- Workstation Windows 10
- Identity Services Engine 3.0 Server (Smart License added)
- Access Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller v2 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Talk about it on the dCloud Community