With 26 billion networked devices connections by 2020, 120 million new malware variants every year, businesses losing $700 billion a year to IT downtime and 86 percent cloud adoption among enterprises by 2019, customers expect a wireless and wired network that is always on, has integrated security, and can be deployed anywhere, including in the cloud of their choice.
Built from the ground up for intent-based networking and Cisco DNA, Cisco® Catalyst® 9800 Series Wireless Controllers bring together Cisco IOS® XE Software and Cisco RF excellence to create a best-in-class wireless experience for your evolving and growing organization.
The Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers are based on an open, programmable architecture with built-in security, streaming telemetry, and rich analytics.
- Access Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
- To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-enterprise-networking-contacts
- Discuss it at dCloud Community