During this lab, you will get hands-on experience with pyATS which is a vendor-agnostic suite of libraries for Python. You will learn how to build your automated tests, using those frameworks.
During this lab, we will show you real-world examples that you can use to start implementing the automation of tests in your network.
Upon successful completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create a testbed file.
- Understand the main capabilities of pyATS suites.
- Start writing automated tests for your network.
- Scenario 1. Exploring the Lab Structure
- Scenario 2. Explore pyATS Testbed File
- Scenario 3. Observe pyATS Capabilities using the pyATS Shell
- Scenario 4. Collect Show Commands from the Network Devices
- Scenario 5. Write the Test Script using pyATS Library
- Scenario 6. Verify Log Messages
- Scenario 7. Verify the Service Contracts Coverage
- Scenario 8. Verify the Routing Information using Parsers and Genie Learn
- Scenario 9. Run PING to Verify Reachability
- Scenario 10. Show the Results of Tests in a Browser
- View the content overview: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-automated-testing-for-your-network-pyats
- Visit the Cisco dCloud help page: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help
- Access all available Cisco dCloud content: https://dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact Us: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/help/dcloud-service-provider-contacts