The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco HyperFlex 4.5 in Action v1 is available on dCloud for Cisco and Partner users in all dCloud locations.
Cisco HyperFlex™ Systems, engineered on Cisco Unified Computing SystemTM (Cisco UCS®), delivers a complete hyper-converged solution, combining software-defined networking and computing with the next-generation Cisco HX Data Platform. It delivers adaptive infrastructure that helps you unlock the full potential of hyper-convergence as part of a comprehensive data center strategy for a broader range of workloads and use cases.
Highlights of this demonstration include:
- HyperFlex Cluster Replication and failover
- iSCSI configuration with HyperFlex Connect
- the new Cisco HyperFlex HTML Plugin for VMware vCenter
- HyperFlex Demo Environment
- Operations with HyperFlex Connect
- HyperFlex Cluster Replication
- iSCSI with HyperFlex Connect
- Cisco HyperFlex HTML Plugin for VMware vCenter
- Recover from a Site Failure
Schedule a demo: https://dcloud-cms.cisco.com/demo/cisco-hyperflex-4-5-in-action-v1
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community