The Data Center Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco Network Assurance Engine 5.1 v1 is available on dCloud to customers, partners and Cisco users in all dCloud locations.
Cisco Network Assurance Engine helps network operations teams meet the agility, uptime, and security policy compliance requirements of modern data center networks. Make changes confidently by proactively verifying their correctness and increase change agility while reducing the risk of network failures caused by human errors. Ensure connectivity and eliminate potential network outages and vulnerabilities before any business impact occurs by continuously analyzing and verifying the dynamic state of the entire network against intent and policy.
This demo shows the power of Network Assurance Engine in the following aspects of managing the modern data center network:
- Change Management – determine when something changed and what changed in your fabric.
- Data Center Operations – provides Network Operations teams with near real-time insights into the status of the fabric and its endpoints.
- Migrations – When migrating to Cisco ACI, NAE helps manage the the changes to the network, ensuring that any misconfigurations are detected quickly and resolved easily.
- Epoch Delta Analysis – the configuration of the ACI fabric is regularly captured so that configuration changes are ready for analysis.
- Compliance Analysis – ensure the segmentation of the network using NAEs Compliance rules.
- Pre-Change Verification – model ACI configuration changes against an NAE Epoch and predict the impact of a change.
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community