The Security Practice is pleased to announce that Cisco Tetration Platform 3.4 Lab v1 is available on dCloud for Customers, Partners and Cisco users in our SJC and SNG dCloud location.
The Cisco Tetration platform addresses data center and cloud security challenges by providing comprehensive workload-protection capability and unprecedented insights across a multi-cloud infrastructure.
Applications are guiding the design of data center infrastructure. Today’s applications are dynamic, using virtualization, containerization, microservices, and workload mobility technologies, with communication patterns between application components that are constantly changing. Current application deployments require a significant percentage of east-west traffic (75% or more), which represents a fundamental change from traffic patterns of the past. This pattern shift has caused larger attack surface area and more possibility of free lateral movement within these application infrastructures.
- Ensuring That All Virtual Machines Are Running Correctly
- Installing a Tetration Agent
- Setting Up Inventory, Filters, and Application Dependency Maps
- Policy Discovery using Application Dependency Mapping
- Understanding the Application Dependency Map
- Policy Analysis and Enforcement
- Policy Simulation and Compliance Demonstration
View the demo https://dcloud2.cisco.com/demo/cisco-tetration-platform-lab-3-4-v1
Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
Talk about it on the dCloud Community