The Frinx OpenDaylight (ODL) Distribution is a carrier-class version of ODL. In addition to the public ODL code, it includes software and functionality unique to the Frinx ODL Distribution. Frinx offers open source-based networking software products together with support services, training, consulting, and development packages.
Frinx is part of a vivid ecosystem of open-source players that enrich Cisco® solutions for customers’ business challenges.
- Scenario 1: Explore ODL Features
- Scenario 2: Explore DLUX
- Scenario 3: Install BGP Pathman Application
- Scenario 4: Enable OpenFlow in Karaf
- Scenario 5: Install OpenFlow Manager Application
- Scenario 6: Explore Pathman Segment Routing
- Scenario 7: Install Pathman SR from Cisco DevNet
- Frinx OpenDaylight Distribution 1.4.2
- CentOS 7 and 6.6
- VIRL simulating 8 ASR9ks
- Cisco IOS XRv 6.2.1 (pre-release)
|Frinx ODL Distribution||
|Virtual Internet Routing Lab (VIRL)||