The Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) 1.0 with OpenStack Integration provides an integrated solution that enables the next-generation cloud deployments that drive business agility, lower operational costs and avoid vendor lock-in.
This demonstration shows ACI’s integration with Red Hat Enterprise Linux’s implementation of Group Based Policy (GBP). Users will create ACI security policies through Openstack’s Horizon and Heat.
- APIC Simulator – 1.0(3f)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 6 (Packstack deployment)
- Horizon – OpenStack Dashboard
- Heat – OpenStack Orchestration
- Group Based Policy (GBP) implementation
- APIC System Health Dashboard and Topology Overview
- Create Security Policies in APIC Using Openstack Heat
- Create Security Policies in APIC Using Openstack Horizon
- Cisco APIC Simulator 1.0(3f)
- Red Hat OpenStack Juno Release (Packstack deployment)
- Workstation (Windows 8) (Jump Host)
- Microsoft Active Directory-Windows 2012 R2
|Application Centric Infrastructure Fabric Discovery||